23 May 2012

It's been a while, but I reckon it's never too late to get back on the horse, right?

I had a great time last week, teaching a 1/2-day workshop in This Is Knit, in the Powerscourt Centre, Dublin.


- me with my teaching face on

Working through Pax, my free shawl pattern, we learnt how to work linked-stitches, the different increases I use and when they're best implemented, and all the fancy lace techniques I use in Pax.


- towards the end of the class, we got into the nitty-gritty
By the end, I'm happy to report, everyone knew their way around the pattern and were ready to start into their very own Pax-es.

If you missed out on this workshop, never fear! I have another session coming up, in This Is Knit in July. For more info, click here.


2 comments:

  1. I found your PAX pattern on Ravelry and would love to make it. I dl'ed it and discovered it was written in a skinny font in a low contrast color and I cannot read it. I am vision impaired and I need the text in a large bolded font so I can see it. I have tried to copy and paste the text from this pattern but cannot. Would you be willing to send me a pre-PDF file of this pattern so I can tweak the fonts? Or maybe you would consider making a version of your pattern for those of us with low vision but great taste in patterns?
    sandeleh@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiya, Sande.
    Actually, I have been asked this a few times over the last few weeks, and it was on my To-Do list.
    I have updated the pattern text to feature a heavier font. Would you like to check it out and see if it's any better for you?

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...