01 April 2011

What a Day!

As you may, or may not have noticed, it has been an exceptional few days here at Yarn Towers.

Firstly, my free crochet top pattern Happy Monday was picked up by Crochet Pattern Central, resulting in a HUGE influx of visitors. I mean, seriously enormous.

blog stats

Secondly, I discovered that I am now the proud author of not one, but two patterns in Issue 17 of Inside Crochet

There is Tessera, a motif-based cami which oddly enough, was originally inspired by my watching way, way too much Legend of the Seeker in a short space of time...

Tessera, crochet top, cami, motif, grey, magazine, Naturespun Fingering, 4-ply


And Hill of Tara, which is a simple pattern, perfect for beginners looking for their first big project and which actually works up very fast.

Hill of Tara, crochet shawl, magazine, simple pattern, stripes, colourful, colorful, self-striping yarn, Aran

I had a great time designing both of these, and I'm so immensly pleased to see them side-by-side in the magazine.

2 comments:

  1. What beautiful patterns too! I really like the vest top. YAY! :D

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...