24 March 2011

A day for butterflies

As I pottered around on my plant-crammed balcony today, I spotted several, beautiful, vibrantly-coloured Red Admiral butterflies fluttering around on my hanging baskets.


Photo Credit: www.irishbutterflies.com

They must have been attracted by the last flush of petals on my mini-daffodils and they were a welcome visitor, I'll tell you.

Etain Shrug, Crochet shrug, summer crochet, Irish yarn, blue shrug, simple crochet pattern

In celebration of these tiny, pretty little visitors, I have finally gotten around to putting my Etain Shrug up on Ravelry for sale. It featured in a long-past issue of Inside Crochet, but as it's well and truly mine again, I thought now would be the opportune time to make it available.

So, if you fancy a pretty little butterfly of your own, you now can!

Etain Shrug, Crochet shrug, summer crochet, Irish yarn, blue shrug, simple crochet pattern

1 comment:

  1. It really does look like a little butterfly of a shrug!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...