28 February 2011

Happy Monday!

So, I'm sensing a lot of "ugh! Monday..." vibes out there today, so I have decided to try and cheer you all up by letting you in on a lovely plan I have come up with. Thanks, in no small part, to the indirect influence of a friend with a surpirse gift of yarn, I have started into a pretty little pattern, using pretty little stitches, which I think will grow up to be an awesome button-down t-shirt design.

So far, I am super-excited about it, and I want to share it with everyone for free.

Once it's finished, I will be adding Happy Monday as a free pattern to my Ravelry page, but only if it gets some love on here! So, tell me what you think so far? I'll be keeping everyone up-to-date on Happy Monday's progress as it appears off my hook.

“crochet,

2 comments:

  1. I have clicked on LOVE! What is the yarn? Looks like a king-of-confidence style tee? Tell us more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It could be, but that would be cheeky. : )
    It's Noro Silk Garden Sock, and some lovely, squishy Debbie Bliss Rialto 4-ply.

    So far, I'm half-way across the bust line and I'm looking forward to getting the arm holes joined. Excitement!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...