27 January 2011

Oooh, Awards Season!

So, Awards Season has come around again, and I for one am excited!

Irish Blog Awards 2011 Nominations are open. Last year I was among a host of great crafting blogs who were lucky enough to be nominated, and I urged everyone who read my blog to take the time to go to the Awards site, look through the categories and get all their nominations in.

I read a lot of Irish blogs, and I'm already looking through my bloglist to see who deserves my nominations. It's gonna be difficult, though... With so many active, Irish blogs to choose from, narrowing it down may be more difficult than you think!

Now, I'm actually not sure where crafting blogs should go. A friend has asked the guys in charge where we should put our choices, so stay tuned for more info!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...