09 January 2011

New Year, same 'ole stash

Well, I dunno about you, but I'm a bit burned out after Christmas.

I made most of my presents (including two, very lovely tea cozies I completely forgot to take photos of!), was working on a few patterns which will crop up in magazines in the coming year, have been searching for an editor for my very own, have featured in a magazine, and now on The Dublin Knit Collective website as one of the designers in a series on socks.

Between that, all the turkey (sandwiches, soup, curry, more sandwiches...), and all the snow we were blessed with, I think I can be forgiven for hiding away for the first week of 2011.

I have few resolutions this year, apart from the usual (lose weight, crochet from stash, teach my aunts to crochet...), mostly because I end up not keeping them, and then feel bad. I fail because i can't say no to chocolate, or new yarn, and my aunts just do NOT want to learn the art of the hook. So, what's a girl to do?

Stay in, eat everything, order yarn online and relax, that's what!

Still, Happy New Year, everyone!

Let me know how you have faired so far in 2011. Any resolutions?

1 comment:

  1. I've resolved to make lots of blanket squares for Knit-a-Square charity, and to make some jewelry with bead crochet! I've made 2 squares so far, and I put a Jewelry Inspirations book on hold at the library. I am still technically on a "yarn diet", which means I don't buy anything unless I need it for a specific project (of course the definition of "project" can get a little vague lol!)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...