01 December 2010

My week

Or: What happens when everything is up in the air

So, the last week or so has been pretty hectic here at Yarn Towers.

I have been interviewed and then photoshooted with my FFF partner in crime, E, for an article in Image Magazine. It's the intelligent read for Ireland's smartest women, apparently. That made me feel very clever. It was a lot of fun, chatting away as normal, but with a photographer in our mugs, flashes going off and stitches being dropped left, right and centre.

I'm pretty sure we got at least one good photo, though, so I'm really looking forward to seeing the finished article, which will be out over here in Ireland on the 17th of this month.

On top of that, I have had to screech somewhat to a halt (a difficult thing to do with all the ice around here) on the book because my lovely editor has come upon a few completely unavoidable delays. This, for me, is very sad. I was so looking forward to getting the full 10 pattern ebook, with extra goodies, out before Christmas! It looks like that just won't be happening now, I have have had to take stock, and will be releasing individual patterns as they become available for publication.

So, today, I managed to finish off two patterns. Cozy Cuffs and Boleyn.



1 comment:

  1. Published AGAIN?
    You are sooo smart missy! can't wait to see it and I love the cosy cuffs - such a great idea ;)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...