21 October 2010

Hello, Kitty!

Things with ears are cuter. They just are

So, while I hardly have a lot of spare time these days, it does seem I'm getting a fair few projects done in between the work on gloves. I'm determined not to see this as procrastination, but that it is, in fact, merely my brain taking a much needed rest between busy days.

Today's little break came in the form of these cute little kitty ears! I'm such a sucker for things with ears on, as this avatar a friend made in college for me can attest...

aaah, so many years ago

Back then, the ears went onto hats, now, they go onto hairbands.

aren't they just so dinky?

2 comments:

  1. EARSEARSEARS!!! Ears on everything! So cute missy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Gonna wear 'em to the party. Like they're my party ears!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...