28 March 2010

Meet Surrey

Isn't he just so darn cute?
Don't you just wanna snuggle him up and keep him safe?


I think he ate all my cake...

No? Just me then?

Well, either way, he's my newest creation, a little pattern available on Ravelry for a fiddly dollar.

I made this one out of some lovely roving, given to me a few months ago by E, who is now getting it back, in the shape of this little, bitty mouse. I know he'll find a good home with her, and will probably end up all snuggled up in her stash.

2 comments:

  1. I keep meaning to take the time to write a big and proper response to one of the places you have posted this cutie... but that's not gonna happen! this little mousie makes me smile:) thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's adorable - I must make one soon!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...