14 March 2010

Happy Mothers' Day!

Mums are some of the best people around. I know mine is.
I'm sure yours is, too. As a species, Mums are more selfless, loving, infinitely strong and huggable than any other. Sometimes, they can even seem like saints, so it's only fitting that they get a day all of their own.

My little gft to Mums today is to have an impromptu competition. If you'd like a chance to win all of the patterns I have for sale on my website, for your Mum, or you (if you are a Mum), or your Dad (if he crochets), or your sister, brother, cat... just leave me a comment below.

After 24 hours, I'll pick a winner out of a hat, and announce it here.

Good luck!

5 comments:

  1. Happy Mother's Day to all my knitterly and crocheterly friends in Ireland...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with chicwithstix, I must ring my mother later! My mum is the person who taught me how to crochet, left-handed even. She makes crochet blankets for babies all the time, some of which go to the neonatal unit in Galway University Hospital.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Agreed Mum's are amazing people. Mine certainly is, even now I'm all grown up she never stops caring for and looking out for me.
    So well done to all the mothers out there on mothers day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lá Fhéile Mháthair leatsa!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...