09 January 2010

New Website Launched!

I've cracked out the best teacup, opened a brand-new packet of chocolate digestives and cut a ribbon in two in celebration of my new website!



I thought it was high time I had a place to put the non-bloggy things that have begun to clog up my poor blog, so I took off my crochet design hat, and popped on my webdesign hat, used my 8-year's out-of-date html knowledge and created this website.

It's a work in progress, but for now, I'm just glad all the images are showing up, and that the shop works.

If you drop by, please have a bickie and let me know if you see anything amiss.

2 comments:

  1. Ooh gorgeous! Love the design of the website.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, hon! It's far from fancy, and needs a lot of work, but I'm pleased with the general look of it, considering how amateur I am at web stuff. : )

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...