16 January 2010

Help For Haiti

As I'm sure we're all very much aware right now, Haiti is experiencing an enormous tragedy.



Ravelry, ever the good force in the world has set up a facility for designers to make proceeds of their patterns available to help their chosen charity in their efforts to save lives and repair a shattered country.

I've put up all my most popular patterns and all proceeds from now until the end of March will go to Concern's efforts out there.

I'd urge you, please, even if you never make them, spend a few bob on the patterns available. It's for an incredibly worthy cause. And if you're a designer, please consider donating patterns.

2 comments:

  1. Hey missy... I'm going to find something left over form my exhibition to donate to this: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Talent-For-Haiti/254396838100?ref=nf

    ... If you've anything around that you've made don't think you'll sell maybe pop it in too?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bought two of your patterns. It's a great thing you're doing donating your pattern sales to Concern. I tweeted your webpage so hopefully some knitters from there will hop over and donate too!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...