02 November 2009

Clothgate: Part III

Like every movie trilogy, the last installment usually sucks. And so is the case with Clothgate.
Life, I'm sorry to say got in the way very fast. About three days before my scheduled flight dtate, I get a call from a friend, who had recommended my graphic design skills to her friend. He needed some things done, pronto... and as I liked the idea of having a few bob to my name over in New York, I took the job.

As I should have expected, the work took a lot longer than expected, and I now kneel before you, the public, a failure. The tablecloth is exactly where it was at the end of Part II, and I have run out of steam.

Still, everyone needs a nice bit of Galway crystal in their new home...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...