12 July 2009

New Pattern Download - Spring Picnic Hat!

Firstly, let me heartily thank everyone here, and on ravelry who sent me good wishes after the passing of my gorgeous, grumpy little dog, Sam. I'll miss him terribly, but all your warm thoughts helped a lot.

Secondly, I'm happy to announce that I have a new crochet pattern uploaded onto Ravelry. It's a spring-inspired hat, with lovely embroidered daisies splashed on one side - and after the weather of the last few days, i think we're all looking forward to feeling a little spring in the air again...






The download is available here for a bargain price. I've also made it available free, with purchase of the yarn at This Is Knit's shop in the Powerscourt Centre, Dublin.

1 comment:

  1. Oh look at those tidy shelves ;D

    Beautiful beret!

    Sorry about your little dog. Our dog at home is pushing 14 now and is very arthritic and deaf; we are all not looking forward to the inevitable. They really become part of the family don't they.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...